Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Engaged at long last

I am officially engaged! Isnt' that splendid? Not that we weren't before I got the ring, but now it feels really offical. Not to mention that it's SO much fun! I love it! LOL. He took me up the bluff and had me look through binocular... which I was suspicious anyway, and then we wandered over to the part of the bluff where you can see the old barn on the island. I saw the white on the roof of the barn and said so, and he was all irritated ( not seriously) that I saw it before I looked through the binoculars. Anyway, he had white washed will you marry me on it and it was very sweet and I have me beautiful ring now. And we get married in less then nine weeks!!!! YES!!! And we're going to Puerto Vallarta for our honeymoon! Oh so much fun! Life is good..

2 comments:

The Big Q said...

came across your blog while wandering. congrats on the engagement and good luck in the future.

Janelle WInston said...

Thank you very much!