Monday, February 24, 2014

Jackson

He is now peeing in the potty! Yippe! He has yet to actually sit down and poop in the potty,  but he stayed dry all day today. Even though he pooped in his pants twice, I still count that as a win!

He also told me that he was going to fall on me and squish me and then I wouldn't be able to say hi. :) Oh and I asked him if he wanted pee on the floor and he said yes. I asked him why and he said, "It's yellow and yummy and I like it.." Then grinned and laughed at how funny he is. What a strange child I have.

Emma pulled herself up today and by the look of it, she desperately wants to just walk. She's so aggressive it's amazing.
She is now nursing two times a day, because I was tired of getting chewed on. Literally. She bit me so hard last week that she not only broke the skin, but she cut me enough to leave a scab. Little twit.
So two times it is and she is loving the big girl food. She wants nothing to do with anything blended up. It's meat ball and noodles and bread and chicken for her all the way.

What a girl!


No comments: