Friday, February 03, 2006

AH HA

Poor Dan.. he had a bad day yesterday, and a hard day today. So sad... oh well. But I on the other hand am perfect.. ok so that's not entirely true. I do get to run tonight which I am not looking forward too. But that's fine as well. It's good to run. I am really glad that I've trained myself to exercise. Ok, I just saw something so disturbing!!!! Now we get to enjoy a lesbian romance, after the first major love story of gay cowboys. Yahoo... we live in such a sick and terrible world. Honestly... it's become normal to be a nasty individual.. fine to tell our kids that Daddy and Daddy is good and normal.. Lord come quickly. It's a terrible thing to see the decline of society.
But there is hope at least. And I refuse to ever except the perversity as normal and ok... or become immune to it. I always want to feel the disgust and nastiness!!!
Ok, well I must go. Ta

No comments: