Friday, February 10, 2006

A lovely day

It's February... a year ago yesterday I broke up with Dan.. hmm funny to think how much has changed since then. Hard thing to do, but definitely the right thing.. Wednesday we had a great service. We worshipped then prophesied for about an hour or so, then worshipped again. It's always so uplifting to be part of services like that. Especially if you enter in to what is happening..
In other news, I moved into the school, which is great! I am living with Kylie, and our room is very nice. We both have similar taste in colors, etc and it looks really good together. Hopefully the next time I move, it will be in with Dan. There's a thought. I have moved ten times in the last 6 and half years. There's another thought. I am altogether tired of moving. And the more people tell me that "you're not off so bad, so and so had to move this many times" makes me all the more cranky about it. Oh well. It will end some day. At least it will get less after I have ten kids. Wait, I'm not going to have ten kids, so oh well.
Ok, well I am all done doing this, so a cheerful hello to all if any of you who read this.

No comments: