Sunday, July 24, 2005

Complete disbelief and anger

WHY!!!!!!!!!!??????? I just DON'T GET IT!!!!!! What would induce some normally sane person to write to a place where they lived a long time ago, or better yet, never lived at all, and try to convince all those poor deranged individuals, who are following blindly and submissively behind a tyrannical. maniac who controls us all, that we are totally off base, and can't see the truth that is slapping us in the face. That really, all us blind folk should listen to THEM instead and see the light that they are shining SO brightly! Wow, sorry I am getting a little sarcastic and a lot worked about this, but honestly.. some people are so stupid and yes I will give names MIKE O"LEARY! I don't know the other man, so I won't abuse him wildly, but I would like to. Lord, help me not be such a nasty person!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Just to let you know, I have been reading your blog, just haven't had a chance to comment. I love you tons and you are the best. Saw Mike and Siobhan last night :) Love you dear

The Diggerz said...

Yanelly, I read your comment to my post and wow, you did sound like Dracula...lol....thanks for commenting. I love you tons and will keep reading your blog.