Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Look to the hills, from whence comes my help

I've discovered some more things about myself. I wouldn't classify them as good things, but at the same time I can't really call them bad.... I know that there is a lot in my life that I want to change. I want to NOT say bad things about people and make instant horrible judgements about them. I don't want to be so easily fickle when it comes to God. He's given me so much help and so much grace that to not ALWAYS be before Him is the height of ungratfulness. A very exciting thing happened tonight rather. Dan suggested we pray together.. It's incredably exciting when he comes and suggests something that I want, but have always felt to not say until he brings it up. It just shows even more how faithful God is. When we please Him and are obeying Him, He gives us those things that are important to us. That's rather exciting to me. But then again, I also realized how jaded in my view I get. For instance it has been a big deal for Dan and I to do anything together. I want to just give up and pout because of it and that is WRONG!!!!! I am NOT a victom! EVER!!! I have every ability in me to fight and do whatever is required of me.. simply because God's put it there. AND I BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!! Now I have to live it.
Hmm. I must go to bed now..

No comments: