Thursday, September 22, 2005

Troubles on almost every side

As my title reflects I am in a foul frame of mind, but I will get it out so that I can move on and be much happier. The Diases are leaving. Rich next week and the rest whenever he gets everything set up. The thing about this is, it makes me furious and kind of sad, but mostly it makes me relieved. I am so glad he's going. This is not a nice emotion of, "it's so great that he's finally come to a decision..." it's that I'm sick of the "dying throes" and mad that he's leaving. Rude and mean I know, but it's how I feel and it's something that I have to work through. I hate it when people leave and it's usually very traumatising to me. I know that my current attitude is wrong and needs to change, but just now, I haven't the desire or strength to fight my way out of it. Ok now on to other troubles. It's just been a hellish week. I've been incredibly busy and running around wildly all week. I guess it's good and a challenge and all that, but just now, I don't have the energy for it. Other bad things? Nope, I just don't want to talk about it. The good thing in my life is that I am young and alive and strong and I am in love and surrounded by a great group of people, with a goal and a high aim and I love my job, though sometimes I get tired of it, and I have great friends. There that is my positive thought for the day. I will leave before something negative slips from my mouth.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Oh Janelle, I would that I could help. I will always be your friend and that can help you be happy :D I have to say I'm a little surprised about the Diases. I mean, yes and no. Where are they going? Is Audrey going to finish school? Do tell. Love you always.