Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Well well well.....

Ok, so I just saw a VERY funny thing, which was an offer on Joanna's blog for a penis enlargement. I know this is VERY juvenile humor, but I still can't help but laugh very hard. Anyhoo, now on to other things, Johnny just hit me in the head with a rubber band, so I had to take drastic action and I through plastic containers at him. It was very satisfying, though I didn't hurt him. He didn't hurt me either, so it's fine. I am actually happy, though I would just assume go home and go to bed. But then again, that's not a far off wish on most days. Yesterday I got a phone call from Ariana. She wanted to come over and read with me. I laugh because just on Monday night I had Gabriella and Catherine over to read and I think this is a younger sister thing happening. It's fine because I really like Ariana. I will find time to go ahead and do it. Oh and that reminds me I MUST call my brother and I really need to talk to Sue and my dad.. Wow, so many people to communicate with. On another note of humor, last night Dan and I had a really good chortle. First we chased each other about the school throwing things at each other.. which was very fun. On occassion we play "tag" and chase each other about on the road. It is always SO funny and we laugh wildly... It's incredibly inmature but that doesn't bother me because I spend a lot of time being mature and making sure we act like adults. It's fun just to be a kid and flirt once in a while. Then after that we went over the Cedar House and we laughed at some of the very dumb things we've done in the past. VERY DUMB things. But it's all good. I love him tons. Just a side note.
Love to all, I am going to go back to work.

No comments: