Thursday, November 10, 2005

AHHHHHHHHHHKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the sound I made yesterday when Johnny P jumped out from behind the parts shelf with a deafening yell, and scarred the crap out of me. The worst thing about it, was that it was a combined effort of Seth, Aaron and Johnny. Aaron was pretending to work behind my desk, just lying in wait to video the scare, and then Seth and Johnny snuck up the aisle. It really was very effective and I nearly had a heart attack. Then I went downstairs a while later, and johnny scared me again. It was just so wrong... It didn't help that the fire alarm had been going off randomly all day and my nerves were shot. Not very pleasant really. It was terrific.. such a funny word. So anyhoo, then we had an awesome service, with worship and prophesying and prayer. Very good and very powerful. I shall return to work now.

No comments: