Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A quickie

This is going to be very short because I am at work and I should be.... you know, working.. Anyway, I didn't want to keep neglecting this because I tend to allow myself to totally digress when it comes to writing things down. I did actually write in my journal the other night. Very impressive, it's been a long time. And I even wrote fun things. I wrote down a bunch of funny times that Dan and I had this last summer. It was good to remember things and laugh and chuckle. I also got to talk to Boj today. YEAH!!!! I miss her bunches and really hope that she's ok. Ok, this just in, I just saw a man (who is insane) riding in his little model t or whatever the heck it is, convertable, yes a convertable in the WINTER of ALASKA!!!! drive by the window! He must be completely freezing! Honestly, it's like 15 below out there! I can't even fathom riding in an open-top car in the winter.. i mean it's hardly warm enough in the summer months. Ok, sorry my shock got the better of me. Anyhoo, that's really all I am going to write about. Oh that and I won chinese checkers last night! yeah for me! (Dan always wins everything!)

1 comment:

The Diggerz said...

Janelle, I am sorry, I really am....I shall try to keep up to date with and post to your blog...it's great to read about your life since I never see you anymore, and yes, I apologize for that too....I still love you...hang in there with life, Dan and your funny dreams!