Tuesday, November 08, 2005

What an upheaval

I decided that if I'm going to be able to fight properly, I need to have the right tools to fight. So in that course of action in mind, I have been listening to word non stop, and trying to change the way I think. I think it was Emerson who said that we become and act out on what is in our minds. Which is so true. Anyway, it's been really good. I listen to the Jane tapes yesterday as well as Tony Cardenas, and some of Frank Lopez. All was really good. The Jane story was very intense of course, and it's so cool to know the end of the matter. I love that she overcame the rest of her life and was never run by devils again.
Danny is back, yeah hurray, which is great, and so are Seth and Rebecca, which of course is wonderful. All in all, I am tired, but doing pretty well.

No comments: