Thursday, October 06, 2005

Saddness

It makes me very sad. Tom Blohm died of a heart attack this morning. When you invest a lot of prayer into something, it's kind of hard to reconcile what happens to what you were hoping for. I don't know. It's an answer to prayer that he didn't lingure long having to go through all the treatments and get all the sickness and pain from that, but it's hard that he died. Lord help Janice. She's lost a lot of family in the last five years.
In other news, Bill is leaving Saturday, which means we shan't be shrieked at for a while by him. Yeah. And we had a communion service, which was very good and Dan and I washed each others feet, which is very special. More and more I realize how much I love him and really how I always want to. I know I don't know crap about marriage and all that right now, but I think that it really matters how you sow. Now and continuously. I know that if we're faithful to sow to always working things out and loving each other and keep God in charge where he belongs, we won't come up against anything that we can't get through.
Just a thought. Anyway, I must get back to work now. Hopefully Joanna will still love me after the yelling I gave her. Scary. But She knows that I won't tread softly around issues I think important.
I love ya Boj.

1 comment:

alina little this way said...

hey nell, i found out about tom blohm the other day...i am very sad too. i'm praying for you and everyone up there. love you ~ lee