Sunday, December 04, 2005

Off the ends off the earth

For all of you who thought that I had fallen off the ends of the earth, I did, it was great!.. Ok, so no, I was only sick for a couple of days, which sucks! There is a horrible bug going around that causes normally sturdy folk to wretch out there insides... It's quite disgusting.. anyway, despite being of a strong constitution, I got the nasty sickness. All that said, I hope everyone is well and polkie, I didn't even know you were leaving until you had left! I mean hello??? I hope you have a great trip! Love ya... Boji, let me know what happens in your life, I love ya tons... And Danny.. ha! I small triumph for Janelle! I am petty and nasty and I neet to be prayed for, but I am SO glad that he's mine and not that other persons! hhehehehehehh.. all of you close friends know whom I am refering too.... I'll give you some details in a less public forem if you want.. Love to all

1 comment:

alina little this way said...

hmmm...details are indeed in order!hey nell...i'm so sorry you got sick, but i'm happy that you have such a great man to take care of you! sorry i haven't written...i have been super busy...i'll update everything as soon as my five essays and presentation are over! i love you and miss you so much...take care.
~lee