Sunday, October 30, 2005

It has been a while

I was away from a computer for a few days, and then I just didn't feel like writing down any thoughts, let alone thoughts worth the time to write. But here I am at last. (Paul I finally wrote a response if you are interested in reading it.) Anyway, Danny Darling.. (that sounds quite humerous) has left me for a whole week. While this is very sad, it is also a time to go around visiting all those I haven't seen for a great while. Sometimes it takes such a lot of energy to have relationships with people. Sad that I am such a lazy girl. Not really. Let's see. Oh I have continued on my journey of listening to good things to inspire me to be a better person. Though we all know that goodness comes from inside not from what you hear. But maybe I can translate it into something that I am. That would be good. I find that by leaving room for excuses such as "it's so hard", you leave too much room to do whatever you want, instead of what you know you should do. I guess I have to see it as something that I want, more then anything else. I am not going to elaborate, because I don't feel like it, and I'm not sure that I want that much of me public. Anyhoo, I am being very weird and cryptic tonight. Must have something to do with the book I just read. I am going to stop typing now. Good. All done.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Well, dear, nice to have another post from you. In case you care, I'm trying to find a good time to call you. We definitely need to catch up. Love you.