Saturday, October 05, 2013

Five months

It's been five months and change since I pushed this little darling out.


Isn't she beautiful? I love her so much! She is 16.8 lbs & getting close to 26" long. She's sweet and smiles and coos and makes herself friendly to all.
I am so thankful that she is here with us. Making our family that much more wonderful.
Favorite things she does? She reaches up and grabs my nose and face while nursing. She'll grab my hand and put it where she wants it. She rolls and laughs around the floor. She'll wave her legs around and scream in pure enjoyment. She's always ready to laugh and smile and her little grins make my days so much more enjoyable. She is now eating oatmeal & apple and enjoying it VERY much! She is eating it twice a day, though she still randomly wakes up in the middle of the night to eat.



Jackson is growing in leaps and bounds and the way he talks is astonishing to everyone. The other night he put his arms around me and told me "my holding you back mamma" He talks about everything. Recently it's been all about the owls and the moose daddy shot. He wan't us to make up and sing songs all about daddy shooting the moose and the owls in the trees.
He's also being exceedingly naughty. He is pushing every boundary and asserting himself ALL. THE. TIME! It's so hard to remember that he is two and I am an adult and I am not going to argue and fight with a two year old like another two year old. I have been trying to remember to teach in my discipline and not just bully because I am frustrated.
He is so creative and such a great boy. It takes me by surprise every time he says "Please Mamma" and "tank qou" without prompting. It gives me hope that all the work it actually being effective!
I love my life and my family. That's not to say that at times all I want to do is sleep or go sit in a quiet room by myself and not have anyone need anything from me, but I do love my little family so much!

And here we all are.

And more pics of Emma because she is too stinkin CUTE!





No comments: