Friday, April 04, 2014

Posts I need to Post

I've been thinking of a few things I want to blog about and I keep putting it off, because when I finally get to sit down in front of a computer without kids running in and crying because I put them down, or I actually need to work and not waist time, or not being able to tare myself away from Bejeweled, I just don't have the mental energy for it.

But I will list the ones that I want to write so I don't forget the topics!

  1. Letter to Jackson about the kind of man I want him to be.
  2. Letter to Emma about the kind of woman I want her to be.
  3. Updates on kiddos changing and becoming little people. 
  4. 11 Months - Emma 
And  a lot more. Not to mention my mental status and the issues I am currently having. (That makes it sound like I am unstable... no. I am just irritable and bitchy at the world and having issues with a friend.) 

No comments: