Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Away went the smoke






These are a few of the wonderful people in my life. Cheers to all of you in all corners of the globe..
The smoke is gone, wonders of wonders... And the silt it here. Here in the lovely Delta Jct. AK we are currently experiencing 50 mph winds... It is lovely. We enjoy this kind of weather.. Ok, so we don't enjoy it entirely... when the silt actually pulls the skin from you face, but I do find strong winds to be very invigorating. I mean it's a battle and a fight against nature.. Sure you probably won't win, but it's a blast trying... yes I realize I wierd. But it just means I'll have more fun on a windy day then you will. :)
Ta and my the wind be always at your back.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Fun times, sweetie. I take it these pics are from your class reunion this spring. Nice. Did you get my email? Love you.

Janelle WInston said...

Yes I got your e-mail and posted it on the calender and all that good stuff. yes this is from my class reunion this spring.. what a wonderful day. Love ya