Saturday, August 27, 2005

This, that and the other thing


Tomorrow, I get to see my nephews.... very fun. I don't think I've ever enjoyed being with a small chap like I have with Tylar.. He is SO funny. For all you unfortunates who don't know him, he is two and half and speaks English shorthand. It is so funny. He abreviates all words. He says the first couple of letters of every word and amazingly enough get's his point across most of the time. The other day he had his mom call me and then wouldn't talk to me. But then when I called a couple days later he got on the phone and said "Ha auny nel, whe fow wa saw gra, " etc and then he told me he "lauv oo" which totally stole my heart of course. He also calls Amy Ahmy which is quite cute. (By the way, he's a typical child as well which means he's strong willed and diobediant by nature, but he's really getting way better) Anyhoo, Brenden is wonderful too, just not as amusing at this time in his young life. (he'll be a year in January) It is offically fall here. The trees are turning and it's very cold outside. Ok not VERY cold, but cold enough to make wearing a jacket vital. Oh well, winter will come and go and then spring and next year I'll get married! YES! Sorry I get a wee bit excited.
:)

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Cute, Janelle. Say hi to your relies for me. Love Tyler. Yay. Can't wait to see you in a bit.