Tuesday, August 09, 2005

What is life without love, or living without conflict?

I just want to put out there, that it is so fun to be in love! I can't believe how much fun it is. It's just the best, even when we fight. Actually conflict makes it better. Now, I realize that in the future, we'll have greater conflict and have to work harder to love each other. But I am of the opinion that it is completely unnecessary to dwell on future fights and conflicts. Why shouldn't I enjoy this time where it's incredably easy to love him.... I am totally a lost cause.... and I could sit here and ramble on and on about how much I love him and he me etc, etc...but I fear that all who read this would soon be bored. But I am going to creat a blog for just he and me where we can post things and such to each other and pics and all that good stuff. Very fun really. It's been quite an adventure and it promises to continue. The biggest conflict of course is the waiting a year before we can get married. And yes, I am aware that it's not a betrothal... (though, personally I think that it's what you make it and I know neither of use would have started this if we hadn't been sure that we wanted to marry each other.) But anyhoo, I don't have to argue the point with anyone.
Other then the obvious, I have been thinking about dicipline and how much I value it in other people and the areas that I have conquered it. I love it. But beware because it can slip when you relax just a wee little bit. I speak of exercise... I have let myself only exercise five days instead of the regimental six. The thinking was that because of all the sports I was playing, that it really would be fine. Now, I must return to six, and that is hard. But I have done it for two years now, so I should have the ability to do it again. I WILL ! There... now I have spoken it, I must do it.
Anything else? Oh Joanna, darling Joanna, stop it. You know you can't get forgiveness by hating yourself..... and you know you can't forgive yourself while you are beating yourself up. (I think I have a good idea of why you are raging against yourself, but I could be wrong, though I doubt it) You know you've had victories. Keep that in the front of your mind and never stop going back to God. He can't help you if you don't ask.
I love you all, but especially Danny!

No comments: