Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My life in turmoil

Ok, not my life, but my office, which in some ways is the same thing. Oh by the way has anyone bothered to look at the moon recently? It has been totally breath-taking the last couple of mornings as I struggled up the hill to breakfast. It is such a difficult thing to awake in the morning! Maybe my body simply needs more rest. But then again, I wouldn't be able to spend as much time with people if I went to bed. hmmm such a descission. I am pleased to announce that I have survived two days of work in the construction zone that is my office. Though I got dusted severly with drywall dust! It is such an irritation to have a coating of dirt all over your office.. and everything in it including papers and yourself. But that's fine. It's worth it, to have a new and improved office.
All for now, I had a funny story to write in here, but then I completely forgot it, so such is life. Maybe I'll remember it.
Probably not.

4 comments:

Bosiahj said...

thanks for the comment... the darkness can't persist forever. like the mess in your office, it will get cleaned up eventually and be much better for it. But I really have too much to do right now! HELP! I am glad to have finally found your blog. I am trying to vow to myself to blog more consistently. Well really just saying hi... c ya.

The Diggerz said...

Dear Janelle,
God...I am a dork.....read your comment to my blog...I am a dork...I need to be a better friend and actually read your blog and say hi and nice things like that although I have troubles keeping up with my own...hahaha....hope things get better at the office and you get your real room at said Cedar House back very soon...

The Diggerz said...

I'M A DORK!!! THAT IS SO FUN TO SAY..HAHAHAH...K bye!

Joanna said...

Wow, I seem to have come in at the end of a long line of comments. Oh well, at least I'm here! Glad to see you posting, hope you are doing well, I will call you soon on my new cell phone! Hehehe. Love you.