Monday, December 05, 2005

Ode to Dan

This is dedicated to dan. Mostly because he's awesome, but specifically because he took care of me recently in my convelesence... I got very ill early one morning and threw up. My beloved, after doing barn, (those of you who know anything about milking cows, know that this involves getting up very early.4:30) and found out that I was sick, so he covered making breakfast at six, after coming in from barn, then when all that was all done,he came down the shop with Gingerale, and crackers and said very nice things to me and promised he'd come back later. It was so cool to wake up and see him walk through the door. It was very dark in the room, so I could only see his outline, but I knew it was him right away. Then he came back at 11:30 and took care of me the rest of the day. Not letting me get anything and helping as much as he could. He even read to me for like four hours. What a great guy! I know now more then ever that I want to marry him. Everyone was saying how sweet he was etc.. GRIN!!! !I love it! He's simply the best!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Well, you are sure a lucky one! I'm glad you found such a sweetie. I was just telling someone today how incredibly happy I am for you and how proud I am of you and all that. You are such my good friend and I'll love you forever. I'm back in the States, and I will see Polkie tomorrow. I'll try to give you a call in the next couple of weeks. Say hi to the man for me. Love you.