Sunday, December 11, 2005

A short story

I was walking up to the tab and saw Bonny (the dog) trotting toward me. She had a leg in her mouth.. I think it was a cow leg, but who knows? I offered her my biscotti because I no longer desired to eat it. She accepted, dropping her leg and taking the biscotti to the side of the road to eat it in piece. I walked on, not thinking anymore about her. However, halfway up the hill, she began to bark after me. I turned and she came trotting toward me again, having left her leg in the middle of the road where she dropped it. She caught up and gave me a sniff to be sure I didn't have any other food stuff about me person, then continued on in front of me, barking a warning that I was coming. She did this all the way to the Cedar House. I thought it mildley amusing so I decided to immortalise it as it were, here on my blog... And there you have it. A short story.

No comments: