Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hardship

Ok, well in the face of some very difficult things, I am having a VERY difficult time being loving and not walling off to the Ekstroms before they leave. Tomorrow. Not all of them, just Carl and Denise. I find it amazing that someone would be here for sixteen years doing something that they didn't believe. It boggles the mind! It also makes me really mad that they would teach their kids something that they really didn't believe and then stand up and make that declaration. It really makes me angry.. Lord help me love them... Anyway, besides that, things are fine, well not really... there has been a lot of heaviness recently because of all the major things that have happend. The Diases, Tom Blohm, all the cuffufle of the businesses, Bill leaving, the Ekstroms..etc. But I guess there is always the light side. Dan.. what a wonderful thing to always have someone who will cheer you up a wee bit. I really love him, and every day a lot more. It's a wonderful thing. Hey and we're almost halfway through the year. YES! FINALLY!!! Unfortunately, we still have 11 months before we actually get married. But that will be ok. Eventually. As I told Chris about Cara leaving. Eventually he'll see this seperation as a really beneficial thing for their relationship, but right now it's kind of hard. I really hope she comes back.. I'll miss her very badly. Ok, I think I want to be done ranting now. I am tired of it and it will only take up more valuable time.

2 comments:

alina little this way said...

wow...the ekstroms are leaving? where are they going? why are they going? i had no idea. email me...if you feel up to it. hang in there...love you~lee

Joanna said...

I just want you to know that I do so comment, whenever you actually get around to posting, which is not that often! Anyway, I'm sooorry, Janelle, will you still go to the clambake with me? Love you dear.